Pediatric Therapy: Making Skill
At Valley Family Therapeutics, we understand that a child's family is an integral part of their growth and development. Our highly trained staff focuses their treatment on maximizing your child's potential through a tailored treatment and home exercise program. Family is encouraged to participate in sessions to promote carryover of newly learned skills in home, community and school environments.
- School related skills: handwriting, attention, problem solving, auditory/visual processing
- Social interaction with family and peers
- PICKY EATING or food sensitivities
- Self-care: dressing, eating, grooming & safety awareness
- Speech & language development: articulation delays, receptive & expressive language
- Balance and coordination
- Known developmental delays
- Learning difficulties
Follow us on social media for the latest updates and information!